No GED or High School Diploma

You don’t have to be a high school graduate to enjoy the educational benefits of Central Community College.

If you are at least 16 years old and not currently enrolled in high school, our GED program can help you earn a Nebraska high school diploma. We may also be able to help you get credit for work experience or military service.

With our adult education classes, you may also obtain free tutoring to improve your math, reading and writing skills.

You also can participate in classes designed specifically for improving your work skills for your employment — or to improve your job prospects in the marketplace.

Students without a GED or high school diploma are eligible to enroll at CCC, but are not eligible for financial aid.

Steps to Enroll 

  1. Create a CCC account.
  2. Review programs offered by CCC .
  3. Review CCC locations.  
  4. If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach
  5. Complete the online application
  6. Schedule a campus visit
  7. Register for classes
  8. Attend New Student Orientation prior to your first semester at Central Community College. You may receive an invitation to these sessions. You may also call the Admissions Office to sign up for orientation or sign up online.


Contact Admissions