Full payment of all college charges is due the first day of classes. We offer several options for payments. Please see the information below.
Pay in person or mail checks to the Student Accounts Office at one of the campuses or at the CCC centers in Holdrege, Kearney or Lexington.
- Make check payable to Central Community College.
- Put your student ID number on your check.
- Make sure to sign and date your check. A post-dated check will not be accepted.
- Your pay by check privileges may be revoked if you write a check that is returned.
- Stopping payment on a check will not officially drop or withdraw you from classes. You will need to follow procedures as outlined in the college catalog.
- When you pay by check, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account.
Pay in person or mail money orders to the Student Accounts Office at one of the campuses or at the CCC centers in Holdrege, Kearney or Lexington.
- Make money order payable to Central Community College.
- Put your student ID number on your money order.
Pay in person only at the Campus Student Accounts Office at one of the campuses or at the CCC centers in Holdrege, Kearney or Lexington.
Use VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit cards online, by phone or in person at the Student Accounts Office at one of the campuses or at the Holdrege, Kearney or Lexington centers. CCC does not add a processing fee for paying by credit card.
- Currently enrolled students can pay online.
- Parents, and other payers can pay online using Nelnet.
- Paying online is secure and easy.
- CCC does not add a processing fee for paying online.
- Payment in full can be arranged through your checking or savings account or charged through VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit cards.
- You get easy online enrollment.
- Monthly payments are processed on the fifth of each month.
- No interest is charged.
- You will pay the initial deposit, if necessary, and set up your payments under a scheduled automatic payment plan from a checking, savings account or a credit card, according to the plan due dates listed on the brochure.
- The non-refundable enrollment fee for using this plan is $25 a semester.
- All arrangements can be handled through the Student Accounts Office or the college website.
- Don’t miss your payment because a $30 missed payment charge will be added each time your account is not paid by the due date.
- If you fail to make any of your payments as scheduled, the college has the right to demand the amount in full and charge collection costs.
- Don’t default on your payments. If you default on your payments, you will not be able to obtain this payment plan next semester.
Use the link below to view online payment options for students, parents and other payers.
Online Payment Options
- It is your responsibility to present the purchase order, tuition assistance form or letter of intent at the time you pay your tuition.
- The purchase order, tuition assistance form or letter of intent must state your name, social security number, amount to be paid, billing address, and original signature of the person or persons authorizing payment.
- The bookstore is an independent entity from the college and must be paid directly by the employer. It is your responsibility to present a separate purchase order, tuition assistance form or letter of intent addressed to the Campus Bookstore.
- In the event the employer refuses to pay after receipt of the bill, the student becomes immediately responsible for all tuition and fees.
- If there are any questions regarding this procedure, please contact the Student Accounts Office.
- Financial assistance at CCC may include scholarships, grants, loans, or work-study employment. A student must apply for financial assistance and may be offered a single type of assistance or a combination package, depending on the level of need and eligibility requirements. Aid may be provided by the college or through federal and state agencies, foundations, corporations or other organizations.
- Apply early to be sure to access all the assistance you are eligible for.
- Financial aid applications should be submitted at least three weeks before your start date or the college cannot guarantee that your financial aid will be available by your first day of class.
- If your financial aid has been processed, you should see on your bill the amount of grants, scholarships and loans for which you are eligible. Your aid is finalized each semester on the last day of free add/drop period.
- Grants, scholarships and loans will be credited to your account. Any remaining aid balance will be refunded approximately two weeks after you begin classes. Students placed in work-study positions will receive biweekly paychecks.
- If you are a first-time student at CCC, contact the Financial Aid Office regarding special loan procedures.
- For information on financial aid programs, contact the Financial Aid Office at the campus you plan to attend.
Central Community College has been approved by the Veterans Administration for the use of veterans educational benefits. Please contact the Veterans and Military Resource Center or student records representative on any campus for specific information.
- After you are accepted to CCC, contact the Veterans and Military Resource Center at 308-398-7376 to schedule an appointment.
- Complete the Veterans Administration application for benefits. If you need assistance with completing this application, we are happy to help. Please note that you can arrange direct deposit on this application so that your benefits can be deposited directly into your bank account.
- Collect these important documents and bring them to your appointment:
- Certificate of Eligibility – You will receive this after completing the application for benefits from the Veterans Administration.
- DD214 Member-4 copy.
- If you are applying for Chapter 1606 benefits, you also will need to complete the Notice of Basic Eligibility. This will come from your unit. It is also helpful to have your kicker contract, if applicable.