Information needed to contact CCC's accrediting agencies.
Athletic Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
Civil Rights Policies and Procedures
Central Community College affirms its commitment to promote the goals of fairness and equity in all aspects of the educational enterprise. CCC adheres to all federal and state civil rights laws banning discrimination in public institutions of higher education.
Special Services & Facilities for Individuals with Disabilities
Each campus of Central Community College hosts its own Constitution Day activities. Please watch for announcements for your campus on WebCentral.
Cost of Attendance
- Educational Cost information (tuition and fees, books and supplies, room and board costs, transportation cost estimates, additional program costs)
- Books and Supplies
- Additional program costs are listed on individual program pages. (for example, nursing is found at http://www.cccneb.edu/nursing/)
- Net Price Calculator
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Eligibility Requirements
- Scholarship Application
- Student Rights and Responibilities
Health and Safety
Information about safety, security, fire safety, missing student policy and substance awareness.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug-Free Schools Report
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Infectious Disease and Aids Protection
- Missing Student Procedure Consumer Information
- Vaccination Policies (Health Sciences Programs)
See our tuition and fees refund policy in our online catalog.
Return of Title IV Funds
If you receive federal financial aid and complete no coursework, you will be subject to a Return of Federal Funds calculation. You may be required to repay a portion of the aid that has been awarded to you. For more information, please review the financial aid section of our online catalog.
Student Right to Know/Graduation/Completion Rates
Voter Registration Information
Exercise your right to vote.