Nebraska Career Scholarship
Central Community College is excited to share a new scholarship opportunity with you – the Nebraska Career Scholarship. This scholarship will provide up to $5,000 of funding per year to as many as 35 CCC students who are Nebraska residents. It is unique because the scholarship can be used to pay for tuition, fees, and required tools and equipment (including books), as well as room and board.
Priority is given to students who apply by May 31, 2023.
The Nebraska Career Scholarship can be combined with other scholarships and financial aid. Once awarded, it may be renewable for up to three years, if the student maintains at least a cumulative 2.0 GPA and continues to be enrolled as a full-time student in one of the following programs (Note: programs not listed below will not be considered for the scholarship)
- Advanced Manufacturing Design Technology AAS Degree
- Agricultural Sciences AAS Degree
- Automotive Technology AAS Degree
- Construction Management AAS Degree
- Electrical Technology AAS Degree
- Nursing (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- Pharmacy Technician AAS Degree
- Welding Technology AAS Degree
Area-wide Financial Director
Financial Aid Director - Kearney