Admissions & Aid
Nebraska Career Scholarship
Central Community College is excited to share a new scholarship opportunity with you – the Nebraska Career Scholarship. This scholarship will provide up to $5,000 of funding per year to as many as 35 CCC students who are Nebraska residents. It is unique because the scholarship can be used to pay for tuition, fees, and required tools and equipment (including books), as well as room and board.
Priority is given to students who apply by May 31, 2021.
The Nebraska Career Scholarship can be combined with other scholarships and financial aid. Once awarded, it may be renewable for up to three years, if the student maintains at least a 2.0 GPA and continues to be enrolled as a full-time student in one of the following programs (Note: programs not listed below will not be considered for the scholarship)
- Advanced Manufacturing Design Technology AAS Degree
- Agricultural Sciences AAS Degree
- Auto Body Technology AAS Degree
- Automotive Technology AAS Degree
- Business Administration AAS Degree (Accounting Specialization or Business Administration Specialization)
- Business Technology AAS Degree
- Construction Management AAS Degree
- Diesel Technology AAS Degree
- Drafting & Design Technology AAS Degree
- Electrical Technology AAS Degree
- Energy Technology AAS Degree
- Environmental Health & Safety AAS Degree
- Health Information Technology AAS Degree
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration AAS Degree
- Heavy Equipment Operator Technician AAS Degree
- Information Technology and Systems AAS Degree
- Mechatronics AAS Degree
- Media Arts AAS Degree
- Medical Assisting AAS Degree
- Medical Laboratory Technician AAS Degree
- Nursing (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- Paramedicine AAS Degree
- Pharmacy Technician AAS Degree
- Quality Technology AAS Degree
- Truck Driving Certificate
- Welding Technology AAS Degree
What you will need to have to complete the application for the Nebraska Career Scholarship:
- Complete the application by thoroughly answering every question.
- Upload at least one recommendation letter – please note that we do not accept recommendation letters from family members. The recommendation should speak to your ability to succeed at CCC. If you graduated from high school in 2020 or 2021, your recommendation letter should be from one of your high school teachers or counselors. If you graduated from high school prior to 2020, your recommendation letter should be from an employer.
- A single paragraph (4 Sentences) for each of the following two questions: (Why do you want to attend CCC?) and (Why are you passionate about your program of study and your future career?)
- Upload your high school transcript and any college transcripts (if you have attended college previously).
Dean of Enrollment Management
Financial Aid Director