Midwest Student Exchange

Students from states participating in the Midwest Student Exchange Program can enroll at Central Community College and receive discounted non-resident tuition. Participating states can be found at msep.mhec.org.

CCC students and graduates who transfer to participating institutions in the Midwest Student Exchange Program will also receive non-resident tuition discounts if they qualify. Following are guidelines for students who want to apply to Central Community College under the exchange program:

  1. The student must be a degree-seeking student.
  2. The student must register for a minimum of three credits per semester.
  3. A 2.0 GPA must be maintained per semester to continue eligibility.
  4. The Admissions Office will verify eligibility for each enrollment period.
  5. If the student does not meet the eligibility requirements, he or she will lose the discount for the next term. In this event, the Admissions Office will notify the student and change the appropriate billing code before the next semester auto-bill is done by Student Accounts.
  6. A student can reapply after demonstrating that GPA and enrollment requirements have been met.
  7. Eligibility must be approved prior to registration for the term.

For more information about how to apply for admission under the MSEP or to find out what colleges and universities participate in the program, contact the admissions director at any CCC campus, or check the Midwest Student Exchange website at http://msep.mhec.org/ 


Student Accounts