Reverse Transfer

Reverse Transfer Initiative

Does coursework count at both a four-year institution and CCC? Yes! Reverse transfer is the process of awarding an associate degree to students who began their education at CCC and then transferred to a four-year institution prior to completing their associate degree. While at the four-year institution, students work toward their bachelor degree requirements and may transfer their coursework back to CCC to complete their associate degree requirements at no additional cost. To be eligible, a student must have completed 25 percent of the degree requirements at CCC and have a 2.0 GPA. 

To learn more, contact the reverse transfer specialist at