Early College Success Coach
How can the Early College Success Coach support you?
- Build relationships and help provide academic coaching to guide you in the development and completion of your success plan.
- Supply you with access, knowledge, and understanding of how to use the many tools, resources, and contacts available to you as a student of Central Community College.
- Help you reach out to your instructor and develop a plan to get caught up and be successful in completing the course.
- Provide strategies to balance time between school, activities, and other responsibilities.
- Assist as a liaison between the high school and Central Community College as you prepare to transition into college.
How do I refer a student to the Early College Success Coach?
This referral form is for the use of students, faculty, or high school staff to report any Early College/Dual Credit student struggling in their class(es) or having any barriers impeding their success. The completion of this referral form will prompt assistance/outreach to the student from the Early College Success Coach.
Meet your Early College Success Coach
Emily will help you with:
- Academic coaching
- Connect you to college resources
- Discovering your potential after High School
- Help navigate technology
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles
- Build strategies for success
- Time management skills
- Prepare for your transition to college