Get Started With Central Online
Welcome to Central Community College’s Central Online!
We are glad you have registered for online courses in the upcoming term.
The following information will help you get started.
Summer term begins May 24th, 2021
- Your courses are available in WebCentral, My Courses five days prior to the start of the term.
- To view your schedule: WebCentral, My Services, Services for Students, Academic Planning, Student Planning, Plan & Schedule.
- If you are experiencing login issues or any technical problems.
- Service Center Information
Student ID Card
- New students receive a wallet ID card mailed to the address on record.
- If not received or a new card is needed, call Central Community College’s Registrar at 308-398-7359.
- Student ID numbers cannot be given over the phone or by email.
- Search for your textbooks at the bookstore site
Billing and Payment Information
- You will receive a notification in your Central Community College email when your bill is available. You will not receive a paper statement. Pay online and login with your WebCentral login and password to view your account balance and statement or make a payment. If you have any questions regarding your account balance or need a payment plan, contact Student Accounts, at 877-222-0780, extension 1 2 2 6 or 402-562-1226.
- If you need to drop from any/all courses, you MUST drop within the free drop date of the current term or you are responsible for all tuition and related fees. To drop a course, contact the Registrar’s Office at 877-222-0780, extension 7412 or 308-398-7412.
- If you are receiving financial aid, you can view your financial aid status at My Services, Services for Students, Financial Aid & Scholarships, My Financial Aid. Financial Aid will be applied to your account January 4. If you have a credit balance you may charge books beginning that day. Contact the financial aid office if you have questions about your aid and/or charging books. If you have any questions regarding financial aid, call 877-222-0780, extension 2413 or 402-461-2413.
- Please Note: If you are receiving Federal or State grants or Direct Loans, you must begin each course immediately so that it does not impact your eligibility for the term! You must submit an online assignment, test, or quiz to be eligible to receive your funding.
CCC Learning Management System
- Central Community College has transitioned to the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS).
- All courses will use Canvas as a part of the learning experience.
- Canvas is a popular LMS for higher education institutions in Nebraska. Canvas is used by the University of Nebraska and by most community colleges in the state. Canvas has many features to help you manage your course assignments and communicate with your instructor.
- You will access your courses on Canvas by going to the My Courses tab in WebCentral and clicking on the course name link to access your course.
- If you need technical assistance logging into WebCentral or have any issues with your Canvas courses, please contact the CCC Service Center
Canvas Training Workshops
- Central Community College has an online orientation to the Canvas Learning Management System that can be accessed by going to CCC101 Canvas Training for Students Your Guide to CCC is located in WebCentral, My Courseslist.
- There is no charge for this courses and it will not appear on your transcript.
- Online Webinar Schedule
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Central Online Team