Lots of Fun for Kids!
At Central Community College, we're all about learning – even before college begins. We offer a variety of programs intended for "younger" students. These youth programs include academic and athletic summer camps and short-term classes and workshops offered throughout the year.
Come join in the fun at Central!
Residential Academic Camp
Health Care Camps
Youth Career Camps
- School of Rock: Intro to Drums, Feb. 3, 10, 17 and 24, Holdrege
- Drawing for Kids, April 2, 9, 16 and 23, Holdrege
- Spanish for Middle Schoolers, April 7 and 14, Holdrege
- Sign Language for Middle Schoolers, April 13 and 20, Holdrege
- Heartsaver CPR/AED for Middle and High School Students, April 25, Holdrege