Lots of Fun for Kids!
At Central Community College, we're all about learning – even before college begins. We offer a variety of programs intended for "younger" students. These youth programs include academic and athletic summer camps and short-term classes and workshops offered throughout the year.
Come join in the fun at Central!
Residential Academic Camp
Youth Career Camps
- Slime Saturday, Grand Island, Feb. 19
- Slime Saturday Part 2, Grand Island, Feb.19
- Entomology for Ages 5-8, Lexington, March 26
- Entomology for Ages 9 and Older, Lexington, March 26
- Kids in the Kitchen, Grand Island, April 2
- Kids in the Kitchen Baking Edition, Grand Island, April 2
- Babysitting Clinic, Lexington, April 2
- Heartsaver CPR/AED, Holdrege, April 9
- Backyard Expeditions, Holdrege, April 14