Conferences and Special Events
Les Lukert Winter Conference
January 31, February 1-2
Holiday Inn Hotel & Convention Center, Kearney, Nebraska
Early Childhood Education Conference
Grand Island Campus
LPN IV Training
February 14 Lecture
February 28 Skills
August 7 Lecture
August 14 Skills
May 19 Lecture
May 20 Skills
Mid-Winter Fire School
ACT Prep Course
February 17 - March 30
Mondays (excluding March 23)
Class originates in Grand Island and will be broadcast to the following locations:
- Spalding Academy
Chicago by Train
March 20-23, 2020
Hastings to Chicago
Register by February 13, 2020
New Legislative Changes for Expanded Functions for RDH's
Gausman, Room 102
May 7, 2020
Hastings and Kearney
Are you planning a conference, convention, seminar or meeting? Whether it's your first time planning an event or you want us to fully manage it, let our experienced staff help walk you through the process. From choosing the best meeting space on or off campus to creating custom menus that meet the needs of your participants, we can help you every step of the way.
Our services Include:
- Assistance in Planning Your Agenda: We can help you identify and recruit speakers.
- Conference Meeting Rooms/Auditoriums: We can accommodate large and small groups.
- Computer Labs: Hands-on learning on PCs or laptops is available for up to 24 participants.
- Publicity: We can develop promotional materials and advertise your event through the mail, press and online.
- Register Participants: We can register people by mail, phone, fax and online; maintain a participant spreadsheet; and collect the registration fees for you.
- Manage On-site Logistics: This includes participant check-in and help keep everything running smoothly.
- Onsite Catering Services: This includes breaks, refreshments and hot and cold meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Audio/Visual Services: We can provide a sound system, microphones, flipcharts, DVD/VCR, projection units, smart classrooms and other essentials.
- Technical Support: Technicians are available for your technical needs.
Extended Learning Services is excited to work with you on your next event. Call an ELS office today.