Your Guide to CCC
Welcome to Canvas Training For Students
All courses at Central Community College will utilize Canvas as our Learning Management System (LMS). Canvas is popular with the higher education institutions in Nebraska. It is used by the University of Nebraska and most community colleges in the state. Canvas has many features that help you manage your course assignments and communicate with your instructor. You will access your courses in Canvas by going to the My Courses tab in WebCentral and clicking on the course name link to access your course.
Online training workshops are offered to help you get started in Canvas. Sessions will be hosted as a webinar and are approxmently 50 minutes each. Advance registration is not necessary to participate in these webinars.
Canvas Training for Students - Fall Webinar Sessions:
- Thursday, August 12th at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 16th at noon
- Tuesday, August 17th at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24th at 5:00 p.m.
Getting Ready to Join a Webinar:
- Before the session date, go to Test a video meeting on your device. Follow the directions to test your browser. This will ensure that you and your computer will be able to join the meeting.
What Steps Will I Need to Do to Attend a Session?
- Simply choose the workshop that will fit your schedule.
- Login: enter your name and e-mail address.
- Password: join
That's it, you can click this link to join the session of your choice: