Your Guide to CCC
Welcome to Canvas Training for Students
All courses at Central Community College will utilize Canvas as our Learning Management System (LMS). Canvas is popular with higher education institutions in Nebraska. It is used by the University of Nebraska and most community colleges in the state. Canvas has many features that help you manage your course assignments and communicate with your instructor. You will access your courses in Canvas by going to the My Courses tab in WebCentral and clicking on the course name link to access your course.
Online training workshops are offered to help you get started in Canvas. Sessions will be hosted as a webinar and are approximately an hour each. Advance registration is not necessary to participate in these webinars.
Canvas Training for Students - Fall 2023 Webinar Sessions:
- Thursday, August 17th at 6 p.m. - Thursday before classes start
- Monday, August 21st at 4 p.m. - Monday the first day of classes
- Tuesday, August 22rd at 12 p.m.. - Tuesday the second day of classes
- Tuesday, August 28th at 5 p.m. - Tuesday the second week of classes
Getting Ready to Join a Webinar:
Before the session date, go to Test a video meeting on your device. Follow the directions to test your browser. This will ensure that you and your computer will be able to join the meeting.
What Steps Will I Need to Do to Attend a Session?
- Choose the workshop that will fit your schedule.
- Login: enter your name and e-mail address.
- Password: join
Click to view a recorded: Canvas Training for Students
For more information about these Canvas Trainings, contact: CCC’s Service Center at 308-398-7999
Have a great semester!
Canvas Training for Students is offered by CCC’s Learning Support Services