Central Community College presents ...
Join us for a truly magical and special event this holiday season. The Central Community College Department of Fine and Performing Arts invites you to enjoy the combination of theatre, music, food and medieval costumes for a wonderful, interactive experience.
Columbus Innovation Center
2311 14th St.
Columbus, NE 68601
- Friday, December 8, 6 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 6 p.m. - Reservations are closed.
- Sunday, December 10, 1 p.m.
Seating for each performance is limited.
Please join us for cocktail hour one hour prior to each showtime at the Barrelhouse (located on site).
- $50 per ticket, or
- $400 for table of 8 (includes charcuterie board and priority seating)
Madrigal Meal Menu
Catered by Regina’s Kitchen (Columbus, Neb.)
- Appetizer: Organic Salad grown by the CCC Agricultural Sciences Program
- Course I: Autumn Harvest Soup with Toasted Cheese Crumble and Wassail (non-alcoholic)
- Course II: Hot Roast Beef with Au Jus, Glazed Carrots, Green Beans, Rice Pilaf
- Course III: Seasonal Desserts by the CCC Culinary Arts Club (Hastings Campus)
- All sales are final with no refunds.
- Tickets are transferable through December 1, 2023.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Refer back to this webpage for event details or updates.
Please contact Whitney Hank at 402-562-1476.