Alumni & Foundation
Outstanding Alumni Award
Nominate an outstanding alum
A tradition for many years at CCC, the Outstanding Alumni Award is the highest honor that Central Community College bestows upon an outstanding alum. The award salutes the achievements of outstanding alumni whose personal lives, professional achievements and community service exemplify the mission statement, “Central Community College Maximizes Student and Community Success.”
Award recipients are selected based on the following criteria:
- CCC college career: The nominee must have earned an associate’s degree or diploma and have graduated at least five years prior to the nomination.
- Professional achievement: The nominee must have distinguished himself or herself through achievement or advancement in his or her career, earned degrees, professional training, professional recognition and/or made outstanding contributions to his or her field.
- Service to the community: Nominee must have a demonstrated record of community participation and involvement.
- Advocacy of higher education and/or support of CCC: The nominee must have a successful record in one or both of these areas.
- Availability: In addition to the above criteria, the nominee must be available to attend the commencement on the campus they attended. The award recipient will give a short address to the graduating students at commencement.
Do you know an outstanding CCC alum?
If you would like to nominate someone for the 2021 award, please use the online form. All fields must be filled out to qualify. Note: it is recommended you have all information about the nominee in hand before filling out the nomination form. The form requires all contact information, and additional information as noted above. The deadline for 2021 nominations is February 26 2021.