Become an Employer Partner
Maximizing Student and Community Success!
Partner with CCC Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) to discover a workforce solution through apprenticeship!
A new approach to closing the skill gap
Get in touch email@example.com
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high quality career pathway where businesses can develop and prepare their future workforce and individuals can obtain paid work experience along with classroom instruction.
Central Community College Apprenticeship program helps companies launch registered apprenticeship programs and connect them with apprentices who are highly motivated, talented, and truly representative of all that CCC has to offer.
Apprenticeship training brings tremendous value to your company:
- Establishes a strategy for hiring a skilled workforce that includes job training standards and expectations
- Increases loyalty and reduces turnover
- Grow your talent to teach your company’s “way.”
- Provides a career path for entry-level employees
- Cultivates a well-trained, talented workforce that is productive from the start
- Financial return on investment that averages around $1.40 earned for every dollar spent on the program
- CCC RAP will handle most of the recruiting, advertising, paperwork, and administration of the program.
Available Apprenticeship Programs
Need an apprenticeship program for something not on the list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org