Counseling Services at CCC are designed with a flexible approach to help you address barriers to your learning that stem from emotional and personal issues. Our solution-focused sessions allow you to get the most from your treatment experience while maximizing your education potential. Counseling services are confidential and protected by state law and professional counseling ethics. We are committed to providing quality services specific to students’ needs.
Counseling services provided by CCC Counselors are free to all currently enrolled students.
To schedule an appointment or to receive additional information, contact our central scheduling office at 402-562-1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signs and symptoms indicating possible need for counseling:
- Decline in grades/work quality
- Feelings of uncertainty with regard to goals and direction
- Depression (sad expression, low motivation, tearfulness, hopefulness)
- Experiences of personal loss
- Personal concerns interfering with performance
- Excessive worry, agitation, irritability, aggressiveness
- Low self-esteem/confidence
- Isolation/lack of interaction with others
- Substance use/abuse
- Relationship issues
- Thinking about death or suicide