Academic Success Center Peer Tutoring Application
In order to qualify to be a tutor in the Peer Tutor Program, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a current college student.
- Must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 in the specialized area of tutoring.
- Must have an interest in student learning and a desire to teach other students how to learn.
- Must have a willingness to serve your community college as a leader for academic success.
Melanie McKinney, Director
Brenda Preister, Coordinator
Ron Christensen, Director
Caitlin Pettman, Coordinator
Erika Wolfe, Director