Admissions & Aid
If you are transferring to CCC from another college, please follow these steps:
- Create a CCC account.
- Review programs offered by CCC.
- Review CCC locations.
- If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach.
- Complete the online application.
- Send official college transcripts electronically to Central Community College. If you completed college credit at another institution, including dual-credit, request an electronic copy be sent to CCC. Once the transcript is received, CCC will evaluate the courses for possible use towards your program at CCC.
- Schedule a campus visit.
- If you intend to apply for financial aid, complete your financial aid application. If you are using veterans education benefits, contact a campus student records director for certification.
- Register for classes
- Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule
- Register for classes online
- Contact Phone Central at 308-398-7412
- Attend New Student Orientation prior to your first semester at Central Community College. You will receive an invitation to these sessions. You may also call the Admissions Office to sign up for orientation, or sign up online.
- If you intend to live in the residence halls at the Columbus or Hastings campus, complete your housing application.