Admissions & Aid
Transfer Information for Arapahoe Community College
|5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
Campus Visit Information: Visit ACC
Transfer Agreements and Plans of Study
Courses to be completed at Central Community College.
|Central Community College||Required Credits||Arapahoe Community College||Required Credits|
|BIOS 2250 General Anatomy and Physiology I||4||BIO 201 Human Anatomy and Physiology I||4|
|BIOS 2260 General Anatomy and Physiology II||4||BIO 202 Human Anatomy and Physiology II||4|
|BSAD 2200 Introduction to Business Law||3||BUS 216 The Legal Environment of Business||3|
|SPCH 1400 Oral Communications||3||COM 125 Interpersonal Communication||3|
|ENGL 1010 English Composition I||3||ENG 121 English Composition I||3|
|PSYC 1810 Introduction to Psychology||3||PSY 101 General Psychology I||3|
|ACCT 1200 Principles of Accounting I||3||ACC 121 Accounting Principles I||4|
If you plan to practice in Nebraska, also take the following courses
|Central Community College||Required Credits|
|ENGL 1020 Writing and Research||3|
|ACCT 1210 Principles of Accounting II||3|
|CHEM 1090 General Chemistry I||4|
|CHEM 1100 General Chemistry II||4|
|BIOS 2490 Principles of Microbiology||4|
|PSYC 2890 Developmental Psychology||3|
- Program starts in the Fall term.
- Offered on-campus and online. Three mortuary courses with labs, students will need to travel to Littleton, CO to take. 3 days in the Fall term and 5 days in the Spring term.
- Students may be full-time or part-time.
- Applicants must complete General Education courses with a "C" or better.
- Applicants need to submit application while completing general education courses.
- Applicants must submit a personal essay.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from current employer with the funeral home industry. Letter must be on company letterhead and should state the student's name, their dates of employment and job title.
- Applicants must complete a criminal background check.
- Needs to have at least the first of 3 shot series of hepatitis B vaccination series and the tetanus shot less than 5 years old.
- Applicants must attach unofficial transcripts to application and submit official transcripts to record office.
- Mortuary Science Program contact: Martha Thayer Martha.Thayer@arapahoe.edu or 303-797-5954.