Complaints and Concerns
A formal complaint is a request for the resolution of a problem, conflict, concern or issue that negatively impacts a student or students. Student formal complaints may include (but are not limited to) issues regarding classroom instruction, college policies, procedures, services and offices. Students are encouraged to review CCC’s formal complaint procedures prior to submitting a complaint.
To submit a formal complaint, each student must complete the CCC online formal complaint form. You may click on the link at the bottom of this page to begin the process of completing this form.
Students are strongly encouraged to resolve any concern by talking with the staff member/administrator and his/her supervisor if necessary in an attempt to come to a resolution prior to resorting to filing a formal complaint.
The formal complaint process is not for grade appeals. Should a student wish to contest a grade earned in a class, procedures are available in CCC’s online catalog.
Reporting Other Types of Incidents
- Title IX Reporting Form: Reports related to Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Violations
- CARE Team Reporting Form: Concerning Behavior that may not be a violation of CCC’ student code of conduct
- Student Conduct Reporting Form: Behavior that is a violation of CCC’s code of conduct
- Accessibility Reporting Form: Issues related to accessibility or accommodations
- Crime Report Form: Reports related to crimes committed on CCC property or during CCC sponsored events/overnight trips.
- Formal Complain Form: All issues that are not related to those identified above