Ord Learning Center
1514 K Street
Toll-free in Nebraska:
The learning center director is available weekdays or by appointment.
- A comfortable telecommunication distance learning classroom
- A large conference room equipped with two projectors, smart screen technology, surround sound, microphones and a wireless clicker for use during presentations (seats up to 100).
- Two smaller conference rooms with projector and surround sound (seats up to 25).
- A nine-seat computer lab with color printing
- A testing/study lab with six individual carrels
- A CNA/MA training classroom
The center provides educational opportunities in Valley, Greeley and Sherman counties.
It currently serves the following communities
- North Loup
- Loup City
Educational opportunities available through the center include:
- Certificate, Diploma & Degree Programs
- Community Education Classes
- Adult Education
- GED testing and study
- Certificate, diploma and degree programs
- Business and professional training.
- Emergency Medical Services training
- American Heart Association CPR
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Medication Aide Training
- ACT Prep
- Accuplacer Assessment Testing
- Room rentals for business and education opportunities
Ord Learning Center 2018 Room Rental Rates
|Non-profit Weekday*||1-4 hours||$35|
|Non-profit Weekday*||4-8 hours||$75|
|Non-profit Weekend*||1-4 hours||$60|
|Non-profit Weekend*||4-8 hours||$125|
*Note: Non-profit organizations must provide documentation of 501(c)(3) status
NOTE:College credit classes are offered online or through distance learning. Ord Learning Center students have the opportunity to take many of their general education courses via distance learning in our comfortable and interactive IP classroom. Using this video interactive distance learning technology, students can see and speak to their instructor and other students in real time as if they were actually sitting in the classroom.