1501 Plum Creek Parkway
The learning center manager is available weekdays or by appointment.
- A learning center
- A computer lab
- A distance learning classrooms
The center provides educational opportunities in Buffalo, Dawson, Furnas and Gosper counties.
It currently serves the following communities:
- Elm Creek
Educational opportunities available through the center include:
- College credit classes through the community education program
- Individualized college credit classes through learning centers in Arapahoe, Beaver City, Cambridge, Cozad, Gothenburg, and Lexington
- Classes offered through distance learning technology
- Avocational-recreational classes
- Adult Education
- GED high school diploma classes and testing
- English as a Second Language classes
- Certificate, diploma and degree programs
- Business and professional training.
- Emergency Medical Services training
- American Heart Association CPR
Extended Learning Services
Learning Center and testing
Nursing assistant and medication aide training
Adult Education Coordinator