Address1308 2nd St.
P.O. Box 856
Holdrege NE 68949-0856
Plan a Visit
Staff at the Holdrege Center invite you to schedule a visit in advance or stop in during business hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Discover our interactive, distance learning classrooms and learn what classes are available at the Holdrege Center. Schedule an individual appointment in advance with Diana at 308-338-4070 or email email@example.com to discuss academic programs, scholarships/financial aid, and how to register for classes.
The Holdrege Center opened in 1995 to serve Franklin, Furnas, Gosper, Harlan, Kearney and Phelps counties.
It currently serves the following communities:
Educational opportunities available through the Holdrege Center include:
- Adult Education and GED (General Education Development) classes
- Community Education avocational and recreational classes
- Distance learning college credit classes and certificate, diploma and degree programs.
- Early College
- Emergency Medical Services classes and continuing education courses
- Nursing assistant courses
- Medication aide courses
- Resources for veterans and military students
Facilities available at the Holdrege Center include:
- Five classrooms
- An ten-station computer lab
- A testing room, including computers for online testing
- Distance learning classrooms
Elena Olson King