Admissions & Aid
Former CCC Student
We're glad you’re returning to CCC. Learn more about how to enroll.
If you previously attended CCC, follow these steps to register for classes:
- Create a CCC account, if you don’t already have one.
- Review programs offered by CCC.
- Review CCC locations.
- If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach.
- Complete the online application. This isn’t required if you were a registered CCC student in the last 365 day). If you have attended CCC with the last three years, contact the Registrar’s Office to register for classes.
- Send official college transcripts electronically to Central Community College. If you completed college credit at another institution, including dual-credit, request an electronic copy be sent to CCC. Once the transcript is received, CCC will evaluate the courses for possible use towards your program at CCC.
- If you intend to apply for financial aid, complete your financial aid application. If you are using Veterans Education Benefits, contact a campus student records director for certification.
- Register for classes
- Meet with your advisor to plan your schedule
- Register for classes online
- Contact Phone Central at 308-398-7412
- If you have not attended New Student Orientation, call the Admissions Office to sign up, or you can sign up online.