Former CCC Student

We're glad you’re returning to CCC. Learn more about how to enroll.

If you previously attended CCC, follow these steps to register for classes:

  1. Create a CCC account, if you don’t already have one.
  2. Review programs offered by CCC
  3. Review CCC locations.
  4. If you are undecided about a college major, visit Career Coach
  5. Complete the online application. This isn’t required if you were a registered CCC student in the last 365 day). If you have attended CCC with the last three years, contact the Registrar’s Office to register for classes.
  6. Complete a pre-enrollment assessment. If you have already completed one of the pre-enrollment assessments, please be sure to have your scores sent to any Central Community College campus. Scores must be current (from the last three years).

    Individuals who have earned an associate or bachelor's degree may be exempt from taking a pre-enrollment assessment. To apply for this exemption, request an official transcript from the college where you earned the degree and have it sent directly to the CCC Registrar’s Office at OR  3134 W. Highway 32, Grand Island, NE  68801. Please note that registration in particular courses and/or programs may still require assessment testing.

    If you completed 100 college level courses in reading, writing and math while at CCC or another college, you may be exempt from testing. Contact the Assessment Office for more information.
  7. If you intend to apply for financial aid, complete your financial aid application.  If you are using Veterans Education Benefits, contact a campus student records director for certification.
  8. Register for classes
  9. If you have not attended New Student Orientation, call the Admissions Office to sign up, or you can sign up online.  


Contact Admissions