So much to learn and enjoy in midlife and beyond!
8-8:45 a.m. Check-In, Refreshments - West Education Center Lobby
8:45-9 a.m. Welcome - We are so glad that you joined us!
9-9:45 a.m. Session I - Please select one topic and indicate the session on the registration form.
- A. What You Need to Know about Social Security and Medicare Melanie Knoepfle, financial consultant, Thrivent Financial
- B. iPhone Basics Tips and Tricks - Lori Ziemba, public school teacher
- C. Chair Yoga (Limit of 10) Kim Kern, Dynamic Life Therapy & Wellness, yoga instructor
- D. A Versatile Shoebox Caddy (Limit of 15) Hands-on Craft Project, Debb Wolfe, creative artist
9:45-10 a.m. Break
10-10:45 a.m. Session II - Please select one topic and indicate the session on the registration form.
- E. Apps for Everyday - Lori Ziemba, public school teacher
- F. Tax Savvy Strategies for People Who Are Close to and in Retirement Melanie Knoepfle, financial consultant, Thrivent Financial
- G. Pickled Veggies: A Delicious Way to Use Your Garden Produce Marilyn Schmit, master gardener
- H. Our Travels to India and Ireland … Stories and Tips on Traveling Abroad Susan Schoenhofer, CCC employee
10:45-11 a.m. Break
11-12:15 pm Lunch - Pasta Buffet and Lively Conversation
12:15-1 p.m. Session III - Please select one topic and indicate the session on the registration form.
- I. Beneficial Herbs and Spices Susan Olmer, Columbus Community Hospital dietician
- J. The Columbus Campus Library and Art Gallery Resources Available to You Dee Johnson, Library Resource Center supervisor
- K. Healthy Benefits of House Plants and How to Care for Them Marilyn Schmit, master gardener
- L. Pumpkins Created from Sweaters and Socks (Limit of 15) Recycled Hands-on Craft Project, Susan Schoenhofer, CCC employee
Registration is required by July 24.
CODE: 20/NC AVOR 5000 CCE11 LOC 534