This is a road trip to Red Road Herbs Retreat and Learning Center in Stanton. As we arrive at the retreat, you will take a deep sigh of relaxation as you experience the tranquility offered by the peaceful surroundings. It is a perfect place to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul.
Your Unhurried Agenda
- 8:45 a.m. Board the van at Opportunity Central, 4860-33rd Avenue, Columbus
- 10 a.m. Arrive at Red Road Herbs Retreat. We will participate in a walking tour of the land guided by owner Rachel Lynn Liester, Master Naturalist. She will discuss "Wings and Weeds," a delightful presentation about butterflies and their indispensable role in nature.
- 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. Lunch and leisure time to explore the cultivated gardens filled with over 100 herbs.
- 12:30-2:30 p.m. Herbal Home Spa, a hands-on experience creating take-home products such as salts, face scrubs, skin toners, etc.
- 2:30 p.m. A magical release of butterflies ... a perfect sendoff.
- 4 p.m. Arrive back in Columbus (approximate time)
CODE: 20/NC AVOR 4900 DCE11