This workshop will provide an overview of Medicare program, including Part A, Part B, Medicare Supplement Insurance policies, Medicare Advantage plans, Part D, the Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicaid and other programs to help people with limited income and resources. CODE: 21/NC AVOR 9160 CCE13
Pop-Up Lecture Series: Medicare 101
- Class Type: Personal Enrichment
- Location: Columbus
- Start Date: October 14, 2021
- Time: 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- Instructor: Melanie Knoepfle
- Cost: Free, but preregistration is required
- Address: 4500 63rd St.
- Location: CCC-Columbus, West Education Building, Room 209
For more information or to register, contact Karen Mroczek at 402-562-1249; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 1249; or firstname.lastname@example.org.