The cha cha is a playful and flirtatious dance known for its vibrant energy. Although traditionally danced to up-beat music with a Latin or Cuban beat, today it is a common dance for many current styles of music including Top 40, pop and R&B. The class will meet Tuesdays, April 5-26. CODE: 2400 CGE19
- Class Type: Fitness and Recreation
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: April 05, 2022
- Time: 7 - 8 p.m.
- Instructor: Jay Groelz and Gloria Craven
- Cost: $49 per couple
- Address: 3134 W. Highway 34
- Location: CCC-Grand Island
For more information, contact Margaret Williams at 308-398-7441; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7441; or email@example.com. She also will take your registration if you prefer not to register online.