The class will meet Feb. 5, 9, 16 and 23 and March 2. It will provide an introduction to the concepts and skills required for intravenous administration within the EMT scope of practice. Includes manikin and live IV practice. Preregistration is required by Jan. 28.
Advanced EMS Continuing Education: EMT IV Administration
- Class Type: Emergency Medical Services
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: February 05, 2022
- Time: First class, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; remaining classes, 6 - 10 p.m.
- Cost: $275
- Address: 3134 W. Highway 34
- Location: CCC-Grand Island
For more information or to register, contact Misty Peterson at 308-398-7950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.