Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. This course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid in medical and injury emergencies, do CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely and effective manner. Successful completion of the course includes a first aid skills demonstration and a CPR and AED skills test.
Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED
- Class Type: CPR and First Aid
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: September 19, 2020
- Time: CPR/AED, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.; First Aid, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Cost: Full course, $71; CPR/AED only, $58; First Aid only, $52
- Address: 3134 W. Highway 34
- Location: CCC-Grand Island
For more information or to register, contact Kellie Newhouse at 308-398-7442; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7442; or email@example.com.