Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. This course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid in medical and injury emergencies, provide CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely and effective manner. Successful completion of the course includes a first aid skills demonstration and a CPR and AED skills test. Students have the option of taking CPR, AED and first aid separately. (5 hours total). The class will meet Dec. 15 and Dec. 20.
Heartsaver Total (CPR/AED/First Aid)
- Class Type: CPR and First Aid
- Location: Columbus
- Start Date: December 15, 2021
- Time: First night, 7 - 10 p.m.; second night, 7 - 9 p.m.
- Cost: Full course, $71; CPR/AED only, $58; First Aid only, $52
- Address: 4600 38th St.
- Location: Columbus Community Hospital, Prairie Room
For more information or to register, contact Mary Speicher at 402-562-1214; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 1214; or email@example.com.