The course is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers in all 50 states. It teaches child care providers and others to respond to illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. The course covers child/infant CPR/ AED, child/infant choking, and pediatric first aid.
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Class Type: CPR and First Aid
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: October 10, 2020
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $74
- Address: 3134 W. Highway 34
- Location: CCC-Grand Island
For more information or to register, contact Kellie Newhouse at 308-398-7442; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7442; or email@example.com.