Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting. This course is designed to prepare students to provide first aid in medical and injury emergencies, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely and effective manner. Successful completion of the course includes a first aid skills demonstration and a CPR and AED skills test. Students can register for first aid and CPR separately.
Heartsaver First Aid and/or CPR/AED
- Class Type: CPR and First Aid
- Location: Hastings
- Start Date: October 09, 2021
- Time: CPR/AED only, 9 a.m. - 12 noon; First Aid only, 1 - 3 p.m.; Both CPR/AED and First Aid, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: CPR/AED only, $58; First Aid only, $52; Both CPR/AED and First Aid, $71
- Address: 550 S. Technical Blvd.
- Location: CCC-Hastings, Howard Building
For more information or to register, contact DeeAnne Janssen at 402-461-2487; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 2487; or email@example.com.