Let’s talk turkey – Thanksgiving turkey, that is. Have you thought about preparing a traditional Thanksgiving meal for your family but chickened out because the large bird presented a challenge you thought insurmountable? Learn how to prepare a turkey from a 40-year turkey veteran. Tips for roasting, grilling or smoking your bird will be provided, along with suggestions and recipes for easy-to-prepare side dishes. Class minimum: four students; class limit: eight students. CODE: AVOR 3200 CLE11
Thanksgiving Meal Prep
- Class Type: Cooking and Entertaining
- Location: Lexington
- Start Date: November 16, 2021
- Time: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Barb Batie
- Cost: $24 plus an $8 supply fee payable to the instructor
- Address: 1501 Plum Creek Pkwy.
- Location: CCC-Lexington, Room 207
For more information or to register, contact Sindy Fiene at 308-324-8480, toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780 or by email at email@example.com.