Successful cake decorating begins with making icing, preparing cakes and decorating bags. Learn basic tips and tricks in this two-night course. Learn basic skills, piping techniques, drop flowers and more. Please bring a $10 fee for additional materials paid to the instructor. The class will meet Oct. 21 and Oct. 28. Class minimum: four students. CODE: AVOR 3000 CLE11
Introduction to Cake Decorating
- Class Type: Cooking and Entertaining
- Location: Lexington
- Start Date: October 21, 2021
- Time: 7 - 8:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Sarah Becker
- Cost: $28 plus a $10 supply fee payable to the instructor
- Address: 1501 Plum Creek Pkwy.
- Location: CCC-Lexington, Room 216
For more information or to register, contact Sindy Fiene at 308-324-8480, toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780 or by email at email@example.com.