Grab a friend and join us for a day of Shutterfly fun as we create new projects and finish old ones. Stephanie will assist, but this class is for those who are already familiar with the program and want uninterrupted time of creativity. Bring snacks or a sack lunch or take a quick break to continue with your projects. Bring your laptop or use the lab computers. Remember to bring your camera and cord and a disc, thumb drive or memory cards. CODE: AVOR 1200 CLE14
- Class Type: Computers and Technology
- Location: Lexington
- Start Date: December 11, 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Instructor: Stephanie Ringenberg
- Cost: $38
- Address: 1501 Plum Creek Pkwy.
- Location: CCC-Lexington, Room 207
For more information or to register, contact Sindy Fiene at 308-324-8480, toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780 or by email at email@example.com.