Participants will learn how to work with multiple worksheets and workbooks, share and protect workbooks., automate workbook functionality, use Lookup functions and formula auditing, forecast data., and create sparklines and map data.
Microsoft Office Excel 2019 Part 3
- Class Type: Business and Industry
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: August 17, 2022
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Instructor: Jeanie Horeis
- Cost: $130, which includes a detailed workbook
- Address: 3180 U.S. Highway 34
- Location: College Park
For more information or to register, contact Sue Carlson at 308-398-7527; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7527; or email@example.com.