Recertification includes classroom study and hands-on review of the backflow field. Course meets the requirements set by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Regulations and Licensure for receiving CEUs towards recertification. Credit Hours: Grade 6=5 hours; Grades 1-4=5 hours; NDEE WW=5.75 hours.
This training is meant for water/wastewater operators, plumbers or any individual dedicated to the water industry and who would like to further their knowledge on backflow and cross connection related issues.
- 8:30-9 a.m. Registration/Welcome
- 9-10 a.m. Introduction to Devices
- 10-10:05 a.m. break
- 10:05-Noon Testing Issues/Regulatory requirements for installation
- 12-1 p.m. Lunch on your own
- 1-2 p.m. Customer Complaint-Operations and Troubleshooting
- 2-2:05 p.m. Break
- 2:05-3:10 p.m. Update on Cross Connection Control Programs