Plastic plays a very key part in our everyday lives. From cellphones to sunglasses, vehicle components to medical devices, plastics is a sophisticated and diverse discipline. Through a series of workshops (Injection Molding Essentials, Systematic Molding and Decoupled Molding) offered by CCC, you can expect to learn:
- What is injection molding
- Key elements and variables involved in processing plastic
- Plastic terminology vital to effectively communicate in a molding facility
- Different kinds of plastics
- Systematic approach to molding
- Process and machine capability testing
- Hands-on machine and classroom experience
- Introduction to process development
The Injection Molding Essentials workshop is designed for anyone new to injection molding. It provides a solid foundation for understanding the injection molding process and the critical practice of good production techniques. Participant will fully grasp the elements and variables involved in the injection molding process and learn key terminology that will help them communicate and solve molding problems. The workshop will meet April 6 and April 7.
The registration fee includes interactive instruction, printed materials, and breaks. Lunch is on your own.
If you currently fall below the income guidelines and meet the other eligibility requirements, you will qualify to receive GAP funding to cover the total cost of the workshops.
|House Size||Income Limits|