Participants will learn how to work with functions and lists, analyze data, visualize data with charts, and use PivotTables and PivotCharts. Class size is limited so early registration is encouraged.
Microsoft Office Excel Part 2
- Class Type: Business and Industry
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: March 02, 2022
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Instructor: Jeanie Horeis
- Cost: $130, which includes a detailed workbook
- Address: 3180 U.S. Highway 34
- Location: College Park
For more information or to register, contact Sue Carlson at 308-398-7527; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7527; or firstname.lastname@example.org.