This program is designed for any person or business that:
- Offers hazardous materials for transportation
- Prepares shipping papers or labeling for packages to be transported
- Selects or purchases packaging for transporting hazardous materials
- Handles finished hazmat packages
- Is involved in the transport of any hazardous materials
This course meets the training requirements for Title 49 CFR 172.704 and also fulfills the triannual DOT Hazmat Refresher requirement.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Hazardous classes and divisions
- The Hazardous Materials Table Packaging: Marking and Labeling
- Hazmat descriptions and proper shipping names
- Shipping papers
- Emergency Response Information
Registration includes lunch and course materials. The registration deadline is Feb. 16. Class size is limited so register early to ensure your seat for the training.