In this workshop, students will learn how to work with functions and lists, analyze data, visualize data with charts, and use PivotTables and PivotCharts. Seating is limited, so early registration is encouraged.
Microsoft Office Excel 2019 Part 2
- Class Type: Business and Industry
- Location: Grand Island
- Start Date: February 16, 2023
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Instructor: Jeanie Horeis
- Cost: $130, which includes a detailed workbook
- Address: 3180 U.S. Highway 34
- Location: College Park
For more information or to register, contact Sue Carlson at 308-398-7527; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7527; or email@example.com.