This one-day session is designed to comply with requirements regarding annual refresher training for hazardous waste site and emergency response workers who have previously received the 24-hour and/or 40-hour training. This training is recommended for incident commanders, hazardous material technicians and specialists.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Hazard Communication Standard
- 29CFR 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Opera-tions and Emergency Response
- Protective Clothing
- Hazardous Materials in Confined Spaces
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- First Aid for Hazardous Material Personnel
- Hazard Identification
- Response Levels Review and Control Zones
Registration includes course materials and lunch. The registration deadline is Dec. 4. Class size is limited to 12 people so register early to ensure your seat for the training.