This one-day session is designed to comply with requirements regarding annual refresher training for hazardous waste site and emergen-cy response workers who have previously received the 24-hour and/or 40-hour training.
This training is recommended for incident commanders, hazardous material technicians and specialists.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Hazard Communication Standard
- 29CFR 1910.120 Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Protective Clothing
- Hazardous Materials in Confined Spaces
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Recordkeeping Requirements
- First Aid for Hazardous Material Personnel
- Hazard Identification
- Response Levels Review and Control Zones
The cost includes course materials and lunch. Registration must be completed at least one week in advance of workshops; however, class size is limited, so early registration is encouraged to reserve a seat.