This seven-month series provides a combination of lecture and hands-on learning using custom built trainers. These courses provide the foundational skills needed to help existing maintenance technicians expand their skills. It’s also a good opportunity for individuals who want to develop into maintenance technicians.
- Technical Diagrams, Oct. 19-21, 2022: A guide to learning Technical Diagrams. Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic drawing, diagrams and schematics are included.
- Mechanical Systems, Nov. 15-17, 2022: This three-day training seminar is a common sense guide to learning Mechanical Systems and Power Transmission.
- Electrical Fundamentals, Dec. 13-15, 2022: This three-day seminar is a common sense guide to learning electrical principles and troubleshooting.
- Electro Pneumatics, Jan. 17-20, 2023: A three-day study of fundamental principles of fluid power systems. The student will become familiar with various pneumatic components and their function with hands on labs.
- Motor Controls, Feb. 14-16, 2023: This three-day training session focuses on motor control and relay logic.
- Variable Frequency Drives, March 15-16, 2023: This two-day course gives maintenance technicians, engineers, and specifiers insights into VFD theory, operation, and installation.
- RS Logix 5000 PLC, April 18-20, 2023: This three-day session is intended to provide the basic skills needed to understand the RSLogix 5000 software and Logix family of programmable automation controllers.
Registration fees include interactive instruction, printed materials and breaks. Preregistration is required. Courses with low enrollment may be cancelled a week or more prior to the start date, thus early registration is encouraged.