Are your employees trained on how to respond to a hazardous material spill or release? This three-day session is designed to satisfy the 29 CFR 1910.120 requirements for employees engaged in emergency response, containment, control and clean up of hazardous materials released during an incident at your facility. This course is required for industry that has the potential of accidental release of hazardous chemicals.
Topics of discussion will include:
- 29CFR 1910.1200 Hazard Communication Standard
- 29CFR 1919.120 Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- 29CF 1910.134 Respiratory Protection
- Recognition and Identification of Hazardous Material
- Protective Clothing (PPE)
- Incident Management and Control
- Work Zones
The class will meet Oct. 6-8. The registration deadline is Sept. 29; however, class size is limited so early registration is encouraged to reserve a space.