Are you looking for ways to improve customer service, developing new products and services, reducing inventory and downtime, and improving your bottom line? If so, Six Sigma training may be for your organization.
To get ahead of the rest, you need to define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) any possible defects in your process in order to drive significant cost reductions. A satisfied customer is the true foundation for profitability, bottom line results and global competitiveness.
Green Belt Program Objectives:
- Gain an understanding of the Six Sigma DMAIC problem-solving methodology.
- Help spread the Six Sigma culture by practicing the methodology in their day-to-day job activities.
- Successfully complete small-scale improvement projects in their respective areas.
- Support Black Belts and Master Black Belts on high impact cross-functional projects.
- Develop the communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of an organization.
The class will meet Jan. 24-25, Feb. 15-16, March 7-8, March 27-28 and April 18-19.
Grant funding covers $2,400 of the $4,900 registration fee, making the final cost $2,500 per person. The registration fee includes course materials, interactive training and breaks.
Class size is limited. A notice of six weeks prior to the start of the first class is required to receive a full refund. No refunds will be given without notice.
If you or someone within your organization is interested in this program, please respond by Nov. 24 by contacting Melissa Wortmann (phone/email below).