Cindy Wagner embraces all things related to sewing and quilting She has created an adorable tuffet or footstool as a fall project and invites you to join her. Students will meet on Thursday, Sept. 24, to discuss supply needs and fabric selection and get any questions answered. They will then gather on Saturday, Oct. 17, to assemble and complete the tuffet.
We are Making a Tuffet
- Class Type: Arts and Crafts
- Location: Columbus
- Start Date: September 24, 2020
- Time: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. on Sept. 24; 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Oct. 17
- Instructor: Cindy Wagner
- Cost: $70, which includes the foam piece
- Address: 4860 33rd Ave.
- Location: Opportunity Central (In the Big Iron Professional Building)
For more information or to register, contact Karen Mroczek at 402-562-1249; toll-free in Nebraska at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 1249; or firstname.lastname@example.org.