If you know the basics of your Cricut machine, but want to learn more about your machine and the software, this three-hour class is for you. It will take your skills to the next level and includes making several take-home projects. Some topics covered in this class:
- Importing SVG files and basic outside images
- Advanced tools including slice, attach and hide/contour
- Cutting and using adhesive vinyl
- Cutting and using iron-on vinyl (HTV)
- Tricks for sizing and efficiency
The class is for the Cricut Explore, Explore Air, Explore Air 2, Explore Air 3, Cricut Maker and Cricut Maker 3. Cricut machines that only utilize cartridges are not appropriate for this class. Please bring your machine, a computer or mobile device, cords, mat and any tools you already own.
A basic knowledge of Design Space and your machine is necessary. If you are an absolute beginner, please take our Cricut for Beginners class.
CODE: 1260 CGE17