Basic Three-Wheel Motorcycle Rider Education
Do you want to learn to ride a three-wheel motorcycle? Try the Central Community College Three-Wheel Motorcycle Rider Education Course, which provides the beginning rider with classroom and riding instruction taught by professional coaches.
CCC will provide:
- Can-Am Ryker or Spyder three-wheel motorcycles. Call 402-461-2441 if you want to bring your own motorcycle.
- Helmets, if needed.
Each student must:
- Have a valid driver’s license or learner’s permit.
- Pay the fee.
- Provide a parental waiver for riders between 15 and 18 years of age.
- Wear long-sleeved garments, long pants, shoes or boots with low heels that cover the ankles, gloves and eye protection.
- Attend all sessions.
- Receive a passing score for riding and knowledge tests.
- All students must be physically and mentally capable of controlling a motorcycle.
- If the instructors deem a rider to be a safety risk to themselves or other riders, he or she will be asked to step out of the class. There will be NO REFUND.
- DMV Waiver of the written and riding test when applying for motorcycle endorsement with a Z restriction for only three-wheel operation
- Possible insurance rate reductions
- Improved riding skills for your own safety
- Register EARLY! Classes fill weeks in advance.
- A change of class date may be possible, pending availability of seats. This request must be made by the Monday immediately prior to your scheduled class.
2021 Can-Am Spyder Rider Schedule
Classes meet from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- May 1-2
- June 12-13
- July 17-18
- Aug. 21-22
- Sept. 18-19
- Oct. 9-10
For more information, call 402-461-2441 or email email@example.com