Conferences and Special Events
Les Lukert Winter Conference
February 1-3, 2019
Holiday Inn Hotel Convention Center, Kearney, NE
Hosted by Nebraska Society of Fire Service Instructors
Early Childhood Education Conference
February 2, 2019
Grand Island Campus
LPN IV Training
Lectures: February 8
Skills: February 15
Licensed Dental Assistant Workshop
Friday, February 15
27th Annual Mid-Winter Fire School
Sunday, February 17
Holdrege High School
New Legislative Changes for Expanded Functions for RDH's
Friday, March 22
Chicago by Train
March 29-31, 2019
Leaving from Hastings Amtrak
Willa Cather's Window to the World Book Classes and Bus Tour
Book Classes: April 4 - April 25
Bus Tour: Saturday, May 4
Are you planning a conference, convention, seminar or meeting? Whether it's your first time planning an event or you want us to fully manage it, let our experienced staff help walk you through the process. From choosing the best meeting space on or off campus to creating custom menus that meet the needs of your participants, we can help you every step of the way.
Our services Include:
- Assistance in Planning Your Agenda: We can help you identify and recruit speakers.
- Conference Meeting Rooms/Auditoriums: We can accommodate large and small groups.
- Computer Labs: Hands-on learning on PCs or laptops is available for up to 24 participants.
- Publicity: We can develop promotional materials and advertise your event through the mail, press and online.
- Register Participants: We can register people by mail, phone, fax and online; maintain a participant spreadsheet; and collect the registration fees for you.
- Manage On-site Logistics: This includes participant check-in and help keep everything running smoothly.
- Onsite Catering Services: This includes breaks, refreshments and hot and cold meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Audio/Visual Services: We can provide a sound system, microphones, flipcharts, DVD/VCR, projection units, smart classrooms and other essentials.
- Technical Support: Technicians are available for your technical needs.
Extended Learning Services is excited to work with you on your next event. Call an ELS office today.